What brand of insulation do you sell?

Our batt and fiberglass blow-in is Formaldehyde-Free Johns Manville brand. The cellulose blow-in is a Green Fiber product.

What is batt insulation?

Batt insulation is pre-cut to a specific dimension and packaged with multiple pieces in each bag.

How many pieces come in a bag of batt insulation?

The number of pieces per bag is different for each product. When viewing a product click on the specific product and that will show additional information and the number of pieces per bag.

Do you sell rolls of insulation?

No, if you prefer not to use the website for payment then please contact us for other payment options.

Do you deliver?

Yes, delivery is available for orders of $1000 or more that are within 30 miles of a pick-up location. Delivery charge may apply and would take 3-5 days to arrange.

Do you install?


What are the location hours?

Monday-Friday from 7am to 4pm. If you are picking up a larger order please arrive by 4pm.

Do you rent blow-in machines?


How do I know you have the items I am looking for?

email ([email protected]) so we can check stock on the items you want to order.

What is the difference between Kraft-faced and Unfaced?

Kraft-faced insulation has paper laminated to one side of the fiberglass. Unfaced insulation does not have a paper facing and is fiberglass only.

Where do I need to use Kraft-faced insulation?

The paper on the Kraft-faced batts provides a vapor barrier that is needed on exterior walls and vaulted or cathedral ceilings. Check local codes.

Do I have to use Kraft-faced insulation where a vapor barrier is needed?

No, a layer of 4 mil plastic (poly) sheeting installed on the heated side of walls is generally accepted as a sufficient vapor barrier. Check local codes.

Do I need a vapor barrier under my house?

Yes, you need a minimum 6 mil layer of plastic (poly) on the ground under your house. Unfaced batts are generally used in the crawl space. Check local codes.

How do I support the insulation in my crawl space so it does not fall down?

The most common method is to use twine that is stapled in a cross pattern from joist to joist.

Can a home owner receive a rebate from the Oregon Energy Trust for upgrading the insulation in their home?

Yes, you can use a receipt from InsulationSaver to receive a rebate. Click here to visit the Energy Trust website.